Walking alone you'll get lost. Let's walk together
Open questions for your one-to-one conversation
- How are you doing?
- Do you know what is expect of you?
- Do you have the equipment and other materials to do you job effectively?
- At work, do you have the possibilities to work and do what you do best?
- Within the last 7 days have you received recognition or appraisal for something you done well from a team member, colleague or manager?
- Is there anybody at work there are encouraging you to learn and developer your self?
- Do you experiences that somebody is taking care of you at work either your team members, colleagues or your manager?
- On work, is your opinion mean anything for somebody?
- Do the company vision and strategy makes you feel that your work is important?
- Is your colleagues or team mates as committed to quality work as you are?
- Do you have a “best” friend at work?
I’ll be adding more open questions to this post
as I learn more from your comments
- Agile development in a Nutshell by Henrik Kniberg – 15 min. and you know all you need to know
- Delegation board – Agile Management part 8